Vote For Glen Spey Camp

  • Bernice
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2012
      http://www.boatus.com/foundation/teensafloat/vote.asp
      Hi Campers, Former Campers, Staff and Fellow Girl Scouts
      Glen Spey is in a competition to win some grant money and we need your HELP to win this grant for Camp Glen Spey. Could you please go to this web site daily and vote for Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey. We need you to send this link to everyone you know to help us win. I would be greatly appreciative.
    • tjk1025@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2012
        I don't see GSNNJ, I see GS of Northern Ohio!
        Where are we????

        Hi Campers, Former Campers, Staff and Fellow Girl Scouts
        Glen Spey is in a competition to win some grant money and we need your HELP to win this grant for Camp Glen Spey. Could you please go to this web site daily and vote for Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey. We need you to send this link to everyone you know to help us win. I would be greatly appreciative.

      • Sandra O'Byrne
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2012
          556 is GSNNJ

          Sandy