Extra Cookie in Bergenfield

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Greetings,

      I am reaching out to everyone to because we still have some extra cases and/or boxes of every kind of cookies including Savana Smile, Dulce de Leche and Thank you Berry.

      Please ask around in your place of employment to see if anyone is looking for this hot items.

      Anyone interested can either contact me via email or mobile 347-751-2752.

      Thanks,
      Evelyn Tapia