Mahwah: "A Tale of Cinderella" Children's Gala Matinee flyer

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
    Hi all!

    I've heard from many of you that you were excited about the children's gala matinee.  The RSVP deadline is tomorrow.  As we start planning all the details for this Saturday, if you could email me back a count for children with the name of the contact person, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks very much.

    Susan Steinberg
    Leader Girl Scout Senior Troop 903
    Service Unit Manager Mahwah, NJ
    GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
    Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
    Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42