Re: [GSNNJSUMS] cadette trip

  • Linda Menzel
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
      Park Ridge Service Unit is going on May 18 - 19th.  We are awaiting our contract, but we got a special rate since we have gone several times.  Once I receive the contract I would be happy to share with you the details...perhaps you can join us!

      Linda Menzel
      Park Ridge Girl Scouts
      CO-Service Unit Manager
      Leader Troop  # 292 / # 326
      Cell# 201-316-6631

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
        My troop has been to Frost Valley several times. It's a YMCA camp in the Catskills. They love it so much they want to go every year. They will design a program for you and they also have GS weekends. Check their website www.frostvalley.org

        Their food is awesome. And their cabins are very nice, usually you can go for under $200 per person for 2 nights.

        Lorinda Walker
        Emerson SUM
        201-314-0561 cell
        201-986-7909 office

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
          Yes. our service unit goes there every year as well...so worth the trip & money is reasonable.

          Linda Menzel
          Park Ridge Girl Scouts
          CO-Service Unit Manager
          Leader Troop  # 292 / # 326