RE: [GSNNJSUMS] cadette trip

  • B ANDERSON
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
      We have been to Great Wolf Lodge in Scotrun PA twice and my girls would go every year. They have Scout rates

      Bonnie

      On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Missy Murtha wrote:

         My  Cadette troop would like to go on a weekend trip within an hour or so drive.  Does anyone have any ideas?

      Thanks
      Missy  Murtha
      SUM  Jefferson
    • Linda Menzel
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
        Park Ridge Service Unit is going on May 18 - 19th.  We are awaiting our contract, but we got a special rate since we have gone several times.  Once I receive the contract I would be happy to share with you the details...perhaps you can join us!

        Linda Menzel
        Park Ridge Girl Scouts
        CO-Service Unit Manager
        Leader Troop  # 292 / # 326
        Cell# 201-316-6631

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
          My troop has been to Frost Valley several times. It's a YMCA camp in the Catskills. They love it so much they want to go every year. They will design a program for you and they also have GS weekends. Check their website www.frostvalley.org

          Their food is awesome. And their cabins are very nice, usually you can go for under $200 per person for 2 nights.

          Lorinda Walker
          Emerson SUM
          201-314-0561 cell
          201-986-7909 office

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
            Yes. our service unit goes there every year as well...so worth the trip & money is reasonable.

            Linda Menzel
            Park Ridge Girl Scouts
            CO-Service Unit Manager
            Leader Troop  # 292 / # 326