Cosmic Bowling for Girls grades 7-12

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009
      Hi all!

      Just a heads up!  We're going to run the bowling event discussed a couple of months ago in January. Flyer being uploaded.

      Saturday night, January 9, from 11PM to 2AM (Sunday)
      Boonton Bowling Lanes (Myrtle Ave right off Route 287)
      $20 per person
      Includes 3 hours of bowling (4-6 girls per lane - dependent on response), rental shoes, soda pitchers, pretzels / chips, and a patch.
      We'll provide the guidelines for the Bowling IPA and cover as much as we can then give the girls a sheet so they can order on their own if they complete it.

      The girls can put together their own groups of 4-6.
      Space is limited as they have 24 lanes.
      First come, first served.

      The girls can bring SWAPs if they'd like.

      The snack bar will be open - Pizza Hut plus.  Girls can bring money if they'd like pizza, wings, nachos, sweets, slushies, etc.

      Adults can bowl too if we have space.

      If we have a really bad snowstorm, we'll reschedule.

      RSVP to Susan Steinberg, 96 Armour Rd. Mahwah, NJ 07430.

      2012480125@... text message address
      Coldwell Banker Real Estate Consultant
      300 Lake Street
      Ramsey, NJ 07446