Re: GS Sunday in Bergenfield

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      Greetings All,

      Please be aware that Bergenfield will be having two Sunday Services in
      honor of our 100th Anniversary. The first one is on March 11th at St.
      John's church at 29 North Washington Avenue at 10:30am and the second
      one is at Mercy Church of God on March 18th at 20 Foster Avenue 2nd
      floor at 9am.

      We would love to see girls and family from all towns around and from all
      different denominations.

      Any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

      Thanks,
      Evelyn Tapia

      SUM for Bergenfield