Parsippany Celebrates GSUSA's 100th: 5 pacth set

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
    Parsippany Girl Scouts has been excitedly planning for Girl Scouts'
    100th Anniversary for some time.
    Much of what is happening may not be visible out of town, although
    certainly all Girl Scout Sunday services are always open to all (of any
    denomination from any town).

    We also have designed a 5-patch set to celebrate GSUUSA's 100th
    Anniversary. It can be ordered by mail for $8 for the 5 patch set.
    Expect patches to be mailed no sooner than 3/12/2012 - let us surprise
    you if they can get out any sooner.
    There is a flyer attached with details & I will add it to the files
    section of our group later.

    In town we strongly recommend that the set be earned - but we understand
    that some may be interested as collectors and we do not have control
    over patch distribution outside! When it is earned, leaders determine
    the exact requirements but: the top/bridge peice is for celebrating the
    Centenial, the right piece (of people in a circle) is for "community
    service", the left piece is for "prodict sales participation" and the
    bottom piece is for an "outdoor event". Camping is not required.

    As ever, love to hear what our towns & Service Units are doing!

    Robin
    myscouts@...
    chair, Parsippany Girl Scouts Centennial Committee
    past-SUM, Parsippany
    (out of town for March - expect slow email response from me)
    PGS website: partroygs.org