Fw: Invite for Girl Scout Silver Award Ceremony - Jan 30 [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012
    Hi all!

    We are having a formal townwide Silver Ceremony on Monday January 30th.  If you are planning a ceremony of your own and would like to see another one for ideas, please feel free to join us.  Details are below and attached for our 16 girl ceremony.  I can also forward you copies of the program and the speech that runs through the ceremony.

    Susan Steinberg
    Leader Girl Scout Senior Troop 903
    Service Unit Manager Mahwah, NJ
    GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
    Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
    Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42

                                                         Mahwah Girl Scout Senior Troops 798, 836, 903, 1311, 1325 and 1378
    cordially invite you to attend

    The 2012 Girl Scout Silver Award Ceremony

    Monday January 30th, 2012
    Mahwah Senior Center
    475 Corporate Blvd, Mahwah, NJ

    7:00PM
    Doors Open at 6:30PM to view projects

    Please join us in honoring 16 Girl Scout Seniors who have earned this
    prestigious award by completing a rigorous series of pre-requisites
    and executing 11 different projects in our community.

    RSVP to GSMahwahSU@...