Custom Patches and Screen Print

  • hackensackgirlscouts
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
      Does anyone have a preferred vendor for small quantity screen printing and custom patches. I am thinking of getting the girls in my troop duffle bags or backpacks with custom printing. I would also like to have some patches made up that we could use at recruitment events.

      I have 20 girls in my troop and would want to order about 100 patches.

      Any recommendations would be helpful.

      Thanks

      Nichole
    • Annette Schmidt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
        Hi Nicole,
        How about this one for your patches.

        Best Regards,
        Annette Schmidt
        201-327-5196 land
        201-805-2189 cell
        Your Mahwah Service Unit Manager
        Leader of Troop 786
        Mahwah Girl Scout Council Representative

        Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
        What have you done today?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
          We have used

          www.design-it.com
          their prices have been reasonable on stock.

          Hope this helps,

          Sandy

          Please note: message attached

          From: Annette Schmidt <annetteschmidt46@...>