Girl Scout and Her Special Guy Dance - open to all girl scouts in NNJ

  • allison peckham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
    Please let me know if you have any trouble with attachments.....thanks
     _________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Attention Girl Scouts of Northern NJ!  Wayne Cadette Girl Scout Troop 681 is hosting our 3rd Annual Girl Scout and “Her Special Guy” dance on Friday, February 10th 2012 from 7-9pm (see invitation below for details).

    This is an event for all Girl Scouts in our area for Girl Scouts OF ALL AGES (K-12th Grade)!   It is going to be a great night for the girls to bond with the special guy in their lives who are 18 or over (Dad, Uncle, Brother…) !

    I have attached the invitation (pdf and jpeg), the registration form, a troop roster (if registering as a troop) and the permission slip.  Please make sure to return the FULLY FILLED OUT and SIGNED permission slip with your registration and payment.  Make sure to register early, this event will sell out and we cannot take walk-in's at the door.

    If you have any questions please contact me by email.

    Dress is casual, come prepared to have FUN!

    Meryl Budnick

    ABOUT OUR DJ Mr. Eli:

    Your master of ceremonies for the evening, MC E, is Director of the School of Performing Arts at the Wayne YMCA.  He teaches hip-hop and break-dancing to children and adults of all ages!  In addition, Eli is a New York City Ballet Teaching Artist. As well as a Master MC, DJ, Motivational Dancer with over 12 years of party experience!!!

  • Evelyn
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
      I am not sure if i am missing soemthing but I do not see what the cost is.