EXPLORE CAREERS IN LAW OR HEALTH - coed BOY Scout posts

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011

      (FYI: from my mailbox. Al is staff at Patriot's Path Boy Scout council)

      Girl Scout Leaders (past and present),

      Our council is starting two new EXPLORER POSTS for high school students interested in careers in Healthcare or Law.  This might benefit some of your current or past Girl Scouts.

      Please send this announcement to any high school students who might be interested.

                      “EXPLORE CAREERS IN LAW OR HEALTH: Students interested in careers in Law or Health are invited to attend the first meetings of two new Explorer Posts.  The Patriots’ Path Council is starting a Law Explorer Post in Morristown for those interested in the practice of Law and a Health Explorer Post in Pompton Plains for those interested in Health.

      The first meeting for the Health Explorer Post will be December 14th from 7-8pm at Chilton Hospital in Pompton Plains.

      The first meeting of the Law Explorer Post will be December 19th from 3:30-4:30pm in the Administration and Records Building across from the courthouse in Morristown.

      Each Post will meet monthly, giving students the opportunity to meet with professionals and learn about different career paths.

      Space is limited.  Please call District Executive Al Thomas 973-765-9322 x229 to reserve your seat.”

      Thank you.

      Al Thomas |  Senior District Executive

      BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

      222 Columbia Turnpike