Fw: Bridging into the Next Century Update
- Just in case you're not registered with the NJ State bridging page. There's now a long list of activities that will be available during the bridging event so if you've been holding back for more information.Susan Steinberg----- Forwarded Message -----From: Girl Scout Councils of New Jersey <events@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 1:31 AM
Subject: Bridging into the Next Century Update
If you are having trouble viewing this email, try viewing it in a browser.
100th Anniversary BridgingHave you registered yet?
If you have, you are in for a real treat!
And if you haven't... don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Girl Scouts attending this event will have the opportunity to:
- Walk across the GWB along the picturesque southern walkway
- Learn the flash mob dance to be performed next June at The B.I.G. (Believe in Girls) Celebration
- Meet George Washington Bridge Senior Resident Engineer, Andrea Giorgi Bocker, and learn about how a bridge is built and what an engineer does(and she is a Girl Scout!)
- Bounce in a bounce house
- Meet WNBA players!
- Make a fun craft in the A.C. Moore Craft Zone (and take it home)
- Shop in the Girl Scout Councils of New Jersey 100th Anniversary Shop (where you can pick up your FREE 100th Bridging patch!)
- Learn about world travel from EF Tours
- Play a game of hoops in the Sports Authority Zone
- Experience the Girl Scouts: Past, Present, Future Exhibit, where they’ll see vintage uniforms and design their own future Girl Scout uniform
- Take a hip-hop dancing class
- Learn about WAGGS (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts)
- Experience Zumbatonic®, the popular aerobic-dance workout designed for kids
- Learn about the wonders of the Hudson River at the Hudson River Museum booth
- Join in the dance party with our very own DJ
- And much more….
Visit www.girlscouts100nj.org to register!
Space is limited so sign up today!
This email communication was sent by:
Girl Scout Councils of New Jersey
95 Newark Pompton Turnpike
To unsubscribe, click here.