Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Senior Leadership Conference for 10th-12th graders - Rhode Island - March 9-11

  • tjk1025@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2011
      ok will do...thank you!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Susan Steinberg <normandsusan@...>
      To: GSNNJSUMS <GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Oct 29, 2011 7:13 am
      Subject: Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Senior Leadership Conference for 10th-12th graders - Rhode Island - March 9-11

      Sorry, I don't have any more information that what is posted.  If you contact the Rhode Island council you could find out more.  And if you do, please share it with everyone.  I found out that my girls can't go as the Spring musical begins the following week and the drama teacher won't let the many of them involved with the show miss that weekend's rehearsals.