RE: [GSNNJSUMS] Goblin Gala, 10/25/2009, 10:00 am

  • lesley graner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2009

       would the sum from parsippany please contact me. i understand you have a new leader that cannot make your nlo training. council suggested she come to me as i do it during the day as well. i need some of your information from your service unit. thanks, lesley graner service unit manager rockaway granerjl@...

      From: GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com
      To: GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:57:39 +0000
      Subject: [GSNNJSUMS] Goblin Gala, 10/25/2009, 10:00 am

      Reminder from: GSNNJSUMS Yahoo! Group

      Title: Goblin Gala

      Date: Sunday October 25, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday October 25, 2009.
      Location: Lake Rickabear
      Notes: Fun, spooky fun for everyone