Re: [GSNNJSUMS] GS - Youth Performance of A Midsummer Night's Dream [1 Attachment]

  • Dawn DeFalco
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2011
      Con someone please send me the link to print membership cards.
      Please and thank you

      On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Susan Steinberg <normandsusan@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Susan Steinberg included below]

      Please share this with your leaders and troop parents.

      Would you like to expose your girls to Shakespeare and theater in a way they can understand?  Mahwah Drama Club is presenting a special matinee Youth Performance of Shakespeare's comedy, "A Midsummer Night's Dream" on Saturday November 5th.  This shortened performance is designed for younger children.

      Tickets are $5 for Adults and $3 for Children.  A fun patch will be available.
      Show is 1:00PM at the Mahwah High School auditorium, 50 Ridge Road, Mahwah, NJ.

      The flyer is attached.

      If you have questions or need more information, email MahwahDramaBoosters@...

      Regular performances of the complete "A Midsummer Night's Dream" play will be performed on:
      Wednesday November 2 - 4:00PM Free Senior Citizen Performance
      Thursday thru Saturday, November 3, 4, 5 - 7:00PM Adults $12, Students $7
      Sunday November 6 - 2:00PM Adults $12, Students $7

      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Senior Troop 903
      Service Unit Manager Mahwah, NJ
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2008 (Alternate 2011)
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42

    • allison peckham
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2011
        you can get them from the same website that you use for registration.

        Allison Peckham

        "Operations keeps the lights on, strategy provides a light at the end of the tunnel, but project management is the train engine that moves the organization forward." - Joy Gumz