Fw: Money=Earning Safari Adventure Workshop for K-3 (from Betty Reid)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 412 KB
    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: "Ramsay B. Reid, Sr." <rreidsr@...>
    Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 2:59 PM
    Subject: Money Earning Flyer (Betty Reid)

    My Ambassador Troop does workshops that we have approved through Council but we are having problems getting Council to send them out to all Service Units.  Over the past three years, we have done workshop on Faeries and Butterflies.  They are very well received and we fill them up.  We have developed a new workshop, Safari Adventure, which has been approved by Council.  Council tells me it was distributed to surrounding SUs.  In previous year we have had troops attend from Blairstown, Columbia, Califon, Long Valley, Randolph, Parsippany, etc. which are definitely not surrounding SUs.  Some of these troops heard about the workshops through friends that live in other Service Units.  Also, last year we did get one flyer out to more S.U.s because I pushed for it.  These workshops are for Daisies and Brownies.

    I was wondering if you would send the Safari Adventure flyer out to your SUM Yahoo Group?  It is two pages - the flyer and a registration form.

    Thanks in advance,

    Betty Reid