Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Goodbye Friday posting

  • allison peckham
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31 3:37 PM
      I"m sorry.....it is at Jockey Hollow.  I had Rickabear on the brain

      Allison Peckham

      Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair all day, because it keeps you busy but gets you nowhere. -Joyce Meyer

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31 5:09 PM

        It's also for Juniors & up

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31 6:03 PM
          Could we get an email with the flyer attached to the email, so that it would be easier to send out to our leaders?  I think if you simply email the group from your regular email server, you can attach a document.  I'm happy to forward it, but frankly don't have the time right now, to search out the document on yahoogroups, download, attach to my email, etc.

          Thanks,
          Mary

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 31 6:49 PM
          per a request, attached is the flier for the Goodbye Friday event

          Message 5 of 8 , Aug 31 6:54 PM
            fwiw: here is the email I plan to attach to the copy I send to the "older girl" leaders/advisors/volunteers in our SU:
            with the topic of:  <town Girl Scouts>: Summer Weekend: 8/18

            Swim, play, hear Good Friday,  an up-and-coming band from Hopatcong.
            Come out and join other GS for this fundraiser for the GSNNJ Europe Travel troop
            .

            See attached flyer for
            Who: Girl Scout Juniors-Ambassadors
            Where: Jockey Hollow Girl Scout Camp
            Date: Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
            Time: 3pm-6pm
            Cost: Girls $9 Adults $7

            To register, please fill out form on back and mail along with payment to: GSNNJ, 300 Forest Ave. Paramus, NJ 07652
          • Mary Urban
            Message 6 of 8 , Aug 31 7:17 PM
              Got it, thank you...

              Mary

              [Attachment(s) from allison peckham included below]