Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Goodbye Friday posting

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
      On 8/31/2011 4:26 PM, allison peckham wrote:
      Sorry, I just posted the flier and realized I didn't explain it very well.  The event is for any registered girl scout and it a concert at
      the flyer says Jockey Hollow.
      where is it?

      Robin
      Immed. Past-SUM <myscouts@...>
    • allison peckham
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
        I"m sorry.....it is at Jockey Hollow.  I had Rickabear on the brain

        Allison Peckham

        Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair all day, because it keeps you busy but gets you nowhere. -Joyce Meyer

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011

          It's also for Juniors & up

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
            Could we get an email with the flyer attached to the email, so that it would be easier to send out to our leaders?  I think if you simply email the group from your regular email server, you can attach a document.  I'm happy to forward it, but frankly don't have the time right now, to search out the document on yahoogroups, download, attach to my email, etc.

            Thanks,
            Mary

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
            per a request, attached is the flier for the Goodbye Friday event

            Message 6 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
              fwiw: here is the email I plan to attach to the copy I send to the "older girl" leaders/advisors/volunteers in our SU:
              with the topic of:  <town Girl Scouts>: Summer Weekend: 8/18

              Swim, play, hear Good Friday,  an up-and-coming band from Hopatcong.
              Come out and join other GS for this fundraiser for the GSNNJ Europe Travel troop
              .

              See attached flyer for
              Who: Girl Scout Juniors-Ambassadors
              Where: Jockey Hollow Girl Scout Camp
              Date: Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
              Time: 3pm-6pm
              Cost: Girls $9 Adults $7

              To register, please fill out form on back and mail along with payment to: GSNNJ, 300 Forest Ave. Paramus, NJ 07652
            • Mary Urban
              Message 7 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
                Got it, thank you...

                Mary

                [Attachment(s) from allison peckham included below]