Re: [GSNNJSUMS] New Website for all NJ Councils' 100th Celebrations

  • tjk1025@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 2011
      I agree!

      In a message dated 7/21/2011 7:37:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lisa.napolitano@... writes:

      Does anyone know what the $50 gives someone?  Seems a little much for a leader and daughter to cross the bridge $100.  They may not need a lottery.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 21, 2011
        I was told that they are going to have chartered buses. I assume that will be included in the $50.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 21, 2011
          Parsippany is having our own bridging ceremony on 11/13 in town -- we
          had already figured that not everyone would want to go so far, or be in
          a big crowd, esp. the youngest! even if it were free. (although we
          will tell leaders about the official all NJ-GS event if anyone is
          interested)

          We have not worked out details but small enough bridge that troops can
          get a photo, lots of parking, bathroom access, probably a patch. ...
          where we are unclear is if there will be other activities & what they
          can be for cheap!

          probably song, and maybe we'll show the girls how to fold a piece of
          paper and cut out a trefoil easily...

          doubt we will have room for other towns, but certainly use the idea!

          Robin
          ~900 girl GS in Parsippany
        • tjk1025@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 22, 2011
            I live 15 minutes from the GWB without traffic.
            It would cost way less to drive a van of girls on our own.