Re: Fish & Chips Fundraiser in Sparta for Travel Group

  • wubison
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20 2:03 PM
      --- In GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com, Susan Steinberg wrote:

      > Travel Troop 761 is running an approved money-earner in Sparta on Friday October 9. Flyer in files.

      I could not find it in files.

      are you planning on mentioning it on the GSNNJ facebook page? just curious. I have not seen any guidelines on what we can/should post there. But the flyer must have already been approved for community distribution, right? (or is this only to be distributed to Girl Scouts?)

      (I have a few friends up in Sparta)

      Parsippany