Re: [GSNNJSUMS] revised horseback riding flier

  • Sandra O'Byrne
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2011
      Hi Allison,

      My girls are Cadettes, didn't realize you had brownies and juniors on your flier. I still believe 4 or 5 girls would like to go, could you add us if you are short on any date?

      Thank you,

      Sandy
      Wood Ridge SUM

      Please note: message attached

      From: "March18" <march18@...>
      To: GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GSNNJSUMS] revised horseback riding flier
      Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 21:37:26 -0000
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2011
        Allison -

        one of our Parsippany leaders had a question - but email to your March18 account seems to bounce.  Can you give me your phone number for her to call you?  (off-list is fine...)
        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

        <march18@...>:
        qmail-spawn unable to create pipe. (#4.3.0)
        myscouts@...

      • allison peckham
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2011
          I can add you but the program is more geared to younger girls.  May 15th and June 5th are booked.  Do any of the other dates work for you?

          Allison Peckham

          "Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!" Paul Brandt

          From: "March18" <march18@...>
          To: GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 21:37:26 -0000