Re: [GSNNJSUMS] GS Week info

  • Linda Menzel
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
      Robin:

      How do I get into this group / files?  I am on the distribution list for Park Ridge.  My term is up in June so I need to make sure my New Sum can get on board.  (I will be remaining on as co-sum)

      Thanks!

      Linda Menzel
      Park Ridge Girl Scouts
      Service Unit Manager
      Leader Troop # 1343 / # 292 / # 326

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
        In order to gain full access to the yahoo group, you must have a yahoo id (email address).  You can still have mail come to your non-yahoo address, but when you want to access files, you need to log in with the yahoo id.

        When a new SUM comes on board, please ask them to send Robin or me a note telling us and we'll invite them.  OR, direct them to groups.yahoo.com, search for GSNNJSUMS, and ask to join. We can approve them that way too.

        2012480125@... text message address
        Coldwell Banker Real Estate Consultant
        300 Lake Street
        Ramsey, NJ 07446

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
          On 2/26/2011 11:19 AM, Linda Menzel wrote:

          How do I get into this group / files?
          A. The easiest way might
          •  be to use the "visit my group" link at the bottom of each email.  It should take you to the home page.  You can also use this link:
          • On the left in a blue box there is a list ... Messages... Files... Links ... Members .. Calendar...
          • Click on Files.

          either way, you will then see a list of folders and files.  We are still trying to figure out the best way to organize the files, but at least they are there!

            I am on the distribution list for Park Ridge.  My term is up in June so I need to make sure my New Sum can get on board.  (I will be remaining on as co-sum)

          Thanks for all you do for the girls!
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
            On 2/26/2011 12:15 PM, Susan Steinberg wrote:

            In order to gain full access to the yahoo group, you must have a yahoo id (email address).

            it can be any email -- it does not have to be a Yahoo email.

            ((I usually try & read all of my mail before I reply... ))