Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Once Upon A Princess Ball Flyer plus ALL flyers

  • Lady
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 23, 2011
      If they are under LINK, to my leaders/troops that means they would not expect to file a TGAA.

      Hope folks running those events remind the leaders that if *will* be necessary to file them with one's service unit.

      Robin

      Sent from my iPod, mostly thumbs

      On Feb 23, 2011, at 4:33 PM, Susan Steinberg <normandsusan@...> wrote:

      You know how we requested that council post on the website all the flyers that they hand out to us at SUM meetings?  Well, even though they didn't tell us, I found most of them! and you can direct your leaders (and parents) to them with a simple link.

      Go to www.gsnnj.org and then to leaders corner.  From there, scroll down to the Link 2010-11, then select Program Updates.  There you will find a list of all the program flyers that are distributed.  Just pick the ones you like.  You can select one, like the Princess Party, and copy the link and post it in an email out. Like this: http://www.gsnnj.com/docs/once%20upon%20princess%20ball.pdf

      2012480125@... text message address
      Coldwell Banker Real Estate Consultant
      300 Lake Street
      Ramsey, NJ 07446

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 5, 2014
        Sorry - I was too slow on the email to go with the files!

        On the flyer is:
        Birthday week patch
        >http://www.snappylogos.com/prodinfo.asp?number=3042

        on the volunteer sheet - if you decide to give troops the opportunity to
        order them, I also have:

        Scout Sabbath
        >http://www.snappylogos.com/prodinfo.asp?number=2884
        Bridging
        >http://www.snappylogos.com/searchprods.asp

        Remember to price things to cover S&H -- or have enough in the US
        treasury to cover that (small) expense. I have been using snappylogos
        for a number of yeras & they have cute patches, quick shipping and no
        issues. I have been able to use my personal credit card and get a check
        back from our service unit quickly enough to cover the cost - although I
        guess it depends where in your billing cycle the order is placed. I
        think most of the GSUSA Birthday week patches are $1.49 now if you want
        to use those for a similar idea -- although I don't know how GSUSA might
        feel about that. "Anyone" can walk into the council shop and buy them -
        no requirements on the patch.