New file folder

  • Bonnie 400
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2011
      I created a new file folder that reads Service Unit Flyers 2010-11
      Within I posted my towns current open programs.
      The description should be the Service unit and the date/season & year and age group. This will make it easier to know if it's something you want to pass on. Also we should be responsible to delete them when they are over.
      Please make changes as needed,
      YIS
      Bonnie Anderson
      Hopatcong SUM
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2011
        On 2/23/2011 6:51 PM, Bonnie 400 wrote:

        Also we should be responsible to delete them when they are over.

        I don't think they should be deleted after the event - I find it helpful so see what others have done (for example: topics, age levels served, what flyers looked like, price charged, and it's great to have a contact name later if there are questions about what or how they did it).

        We are not charged for the space we use so let's keep them around.