National Delegate Applications Due tomorrow!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
    Want to represent our girls? us?  Let GSUSA know what we think?

    Apply to be a delegate to the 52nd Convention of Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. ( Let GSNNJ pay your airfare/hotel)
    for November 10 – November 13, 2011 in Houston, Texas.   Must be a registered GS & at least 18 =years old by 11/10/2011.

    Attached application due to Attn: Board Development Committee, Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey, 95 Newark Pompton Turnpike, Riverdale, NJ 07457 or e-mail your application to cragnetti@...  by January 3, 2011.