Re: [GSNNJSUMS] World Thinking Day Postcard Exchange

  • tjk1025@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2010
      Our troop did this exchange a couple of years in a row as Juniors and Cadettes.
      They had a great experience and connected with GS and Girl Guides from all around the world, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Alaska, Hawaii, all over the USA!! The exchange has strict guidelines, and time lines, but this keeps things on the up and up. It's easy to sign up and easy to follow. Check out the web site posted below and have a great time.....we did. Teresa G. Troop 715

    • allison peckham
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2010
        my troop did it for a couple of years as well.  Great fun and a wonderful learning experience - especially for younger girls.  I would caution to NOT set goals for a postcard from every state for example as some states only have 1-2 troops participating and they can't meet all requests.  Just do it for the fun

        Allison Peckham

        "Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!" Paul Brandt