Member Forums

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010

      I think that there will be online registration on gsnnj.org at some point - but all I know is:

      Join us for the GSNNJ Member Forums!

      In preparation for the 2011 Girl Scout National Council Session/52nd Convention, GSNNJ is hosting two open forums.

      All registered members 14 and older are invited to attend Member Forums. This is your opportunity to voice opinions, ask questions, and share your concerns.

      The rescheduled Member Forum dates are confirmed as follows:

      Oct. 18th at the Regency House in Pompton Plains and

      Oct. 20th at the Meadow Wood Manor in Randolph

      Both events are scheduled as follows:

      6:00 - 6:30 p.m. Registration and Dessert
      6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Open Forum

       = = = = =