GS webcast tomorrow (Sept 1) re: REAL Girl contest for GS

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      sorry for the last notice, just heard. If you're around - or- have any girls really interested in fashion...  I'll try to get the actual contest details to eveyrone when they are out.

       = = = = =  GSUSA partners with, REAL Girl contest (only for GS)  - (you can join the webcast)

      Tune in tomorrow, September 1, at 2:00 p.m. EST, for a
      webcast of the 2011 R.E.A.L. Girl Fashion Show Launch Party! Register early by clicking here.

      Girl Scouts of the USA has partnered with Justine Magazine to celebrate the launch of the 2011 R.E.A.L. (Remarkable. Energetic. Aspirational. Leader) Girl contest, open only to current Girl Scout members, ages 13-19, during the launch party being held at the Girl Scout Headquarters in New York City. Watch the latest Girl Scout trends - modeled on the runway by Girl Scouts, a special guest appearance by the hot new country-singing sensation Katie Armiger, and a book panel discussion featuring teen issue authors, Dr. Robyn Silverman, Good Girls Don’t Get Fat; Sarah Mlynowski, Gimme A Call, and more.

      Tune in on tomorrow, September 1 at 2:00 p.m. EST and learn how to be the next R.E.A.L. girl winner. You’ll also get a chance to win an exclusive prize only available to our online viewers during the live webcast! Again, register early by clicking here.