Spread the word: August 18th "drives"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010

      I know it's summer & it is not as easy to spread the word as during the school year

      ParsippanyGS Troop 860 is hosting a daytime blood drive & bone marrow night, both on Wednesday, August 18th as part of their Silver Award work.

      1. August 18th, 9am -3pm --BloodDrive
        Embassy Suites Parsippany (
        909 Parsippany Boulevard (a.k.a. route 202), Parsippany, NJ 07054, just north of route 46, just west of route 287) 9a-3p,
        Please email orsr@... to schedule an appointment.
        Questions call 201-317-9138.  www.redcrossblood.org sponsor code 14844

      2. August 18th, 7p-8p - Bone Marrow Info Night
        downstairs at the
        (main) Parsippany Library, (
        just off route 202, at 449 Halsey Road, Parsippany -- north of route 10, south of route 46),
        Refreshments afterwards
        .  (The meeting room is right across from the children's room.)
        We would appreciate the help in spreading the word, and would love to see you there.

       = = =

          Parsippany co-SUM