year's review

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hope everyone has started a wonderful summer -- and has found some way
      to be cooler than I feel!

      What do (or do) you do for an annual review?
      Do you survey the leaders? troops? girls in any way? (We were thinking
      of using the free survey monkey or something but have not yet.)

      Have you had a meeting with your council MDA? Any surprises there?...
      was it mostly about membership?

      curiously,
      Robin in Parsippany
      myscouts@...