SUM no longer

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
      If you are stepping down as SUM and you want to be removed from this list (but you don't have to go), please let me know.  AND please share the info with your new incoming SUMs so they can join the list.

      Thanks.

      2012480125@... text message address
      Coldwell Banker Real Estate Consultant
      300 Lake Street
      Ramsey, NJ 07446

    • lesley graner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010

         hi susan, i am no longer the sum in rockaway, i have copied out the other ladies. perhaps one of them  would like to get the emails from you and the group. i found them very helpful. thank you so much for doing this. lesley

        To: gsnnjsums@yahoogroups.com
        From: normandsusan@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:10:34 -0700
        Subject: [GSNNJSUMS] SUM no longer

        2012480125@VTEXT. COM text message address

      • girlscoutgineen@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
          Hi Susan,
          I am no longer the SUM in Fair Lawn, could you please remove me from the group.  Thank you in advance.
          Gineen Pachner

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2011
            I removed you.