Quidditch Club Showcase - Silver Award

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
    Mahwah Cadette Girl Scout Julia Bauer of Troop 903 continues to work on her Silver Award and is running a showcase for other groups, schools and communities to learn more so they can start a club of their own.

    As many children who like to read are not necessarily that active in traditional sports, Julia identified a way to excite these children into taking part in a physical activity tied to their love of reading.  Her efforts have resulted in the Quidditch Club at Mahwah's Ramapo Ridge Middle School.

    On June 18, from 4:00-5:30PM, at the Ramapo Ridge Middle School at 150 Ridge Road in Mahwah, a Quidditch Club showcase will be held.

    The flyer is attached and you can contact Julia at JuliaTBauer@... for more information.

    Please share this with school and parent-teacher groups in your area that might be interested as well.

    Leader, Cadette Troop 903

  • brogowskis@optonline.net
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
      Can I be removed from the email distribution please? No longer a SUM! Thanks, Heather Brogowski