2010 Girl Scout destinations

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009
      Hi all!

      I just spoke with Leila Kingman, our new guru of destinations, and she's set the submission date for destination applications for Friday November 13, 2009.

      In case you haven't seen the new list yet, here's the link:

      My daughter's done two and she's hooked!

      Susan Steinberg

      Leader Cadette Troop 903

      Service Unit Manager Mahwah, NJ

      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council

      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award

    • wubison
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009
        --- In GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com, Susan Steinberg <gs_susan@...> wrote:
        > I just spoke with Leila Kingman, our new guru of destinations, and she's set the submission date for destination applications for Friday November 13, 2009.

        So, are GSNNJ girls Destinations applications to be sent in "care of" her?

        Leela Kingman
        GSNNJ
        300 Forest Avenue
        Paramus, NJ 07652
        ph: (201) 967-8100
        fax: (201) 967-7175

        Thanks!

        Robin
        co-SUM, Parsippany
        myscouts@...
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009
          Leela will be the person to answer questions and receive all destination applications.
           -------------

          myscouts@wubison. com

          .

        • aaborkowski@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 15, 2009
            I am trying to catch up after getting a very delayed start to this Girl Scout Year - if you have your Recruitment Flyer available as a Word Document (I can't access Publisher), would you mind sharing it with me - last year's got lost as we moved our computer, and I need them printed up asap.

            I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone can give me,

            Alex Ann Borkowski
            Pequannock SUM
          • Dale Di Pietro
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 15, 2009
            Hi Alex Ann,

            I tried to copy the file that I have from our flyers that was sent to me in Word but all I was able to get was a strange collection of boxes.  I will forward it to you from the email that I received separately maybe you can work with it.  If that doesn't work perhaps you can contact Lori Miller in Riverdale, I'm sure that she can help you out - she is absolutely wonderful.  Just ask her for the form in Word the same as she sent to Vernon.

            I am including an interest indicator that I use at registration night.  We used to use the actual registration forms but found that people got confused and tried to tell us that they already paid the dues - we never collect dues that night.  Last year I switched to the interest indicators and found that it solved a lot of our previous problems.

            Good luck with your registration.

            Yours in Scouting,
            Dale Di Pietro
            Vernon SUM
            973 827-9502

            Message 6 of 8 , Sep 15, 2009
              Alex - you might be able to get a word file recruitment doc from council if nobody on this list has one.

              Message 7 of 8 , Sep 15, 2009
                thank you so much for sharing  :)

                Message 8 of 8 , Sep 15, 2009
                  Thanks - Beth Perrotta sent me one, but it really didn't address our needs - Sue L and I worked so hard on last year's - it was a shame to lose it...