New file uploaded to GSNNJSUMS

  • GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 21, 2010
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GSNNJSUMS
      group.

      File : /sciencetryitday.pdf
      Uploaded by : whartonminehilldover <lmr973@...>
      Description : Science Try-it Day May 1st. 2010

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      whartonminehilldover <lmr973@...>
      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 5, 2014
        Sorry - I was too slow on the email to go with the files!

        On the flyer is:
        Birthday week patch
        >http://www.snappylogos.com/prodinfo.asp?number=3042

        on the volunteer sheet - if you decide to give troops the opportunity to
        order them, I also have:

        Scout Sabbath
        >http://www.snappylogos.com/prodinfo.asp?number=2884
        Bridging
        >http://www.snappylogos.com/searchprods.asp

        Remember to price things to cover S&H -- or have enough in the US
        treasury to cover that (small) expense. I have been using snappylogos
        for a number of yeras & they have cute patches, quick shipping and no
        issues. I have been able to use my personal credit card and get a check
        back from our service unit quickly enough to cover the cost - although I
        guess it depends where in your billing cycle the order is placed. I
        think most of the GSUSA Birthday week patches are $1.49 now if you want
        to use those for a similar idea -- although I don't know how GSUSA might
        feel about that. "Anyone" can walk into the council shop and buy them -
        no requirements on the patch.