Skip to search.

Victorian Tea Flyer

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010

    Travel Troop 761 is sponsoring a Victorian Tea at Lambert Castle in Passaic.  It's a real castle overlooking NYC.  Come tour the grounds, enjoy tea and learn about Victorian manners and games.

    Cost is $24 per person.
    4:00 PM
    Can attend as a troop or as mom and me.

    2012480125@... text message address
    Coldwell Banker Real Estate Consultant
    300 Lake Street
    Ramsey, NJ 07446

    Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
      This sounds like a lot of fun!  It's the same day as the Women of Achievement dinner, though - for me it would be difficult to do both.

      2012480125@VTEXT. COM text message address

      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
        Alas I know the Victorian Tea is the same day as Women of Achievement on April 22, but it's the date the Castle was available to us for this tea.  So many of us will be going from one event to the next.  I'll be at both myself.

        Susan Steinberg