752Re: [GSNNJSUMS] vintage

  • Dawn DeFalco
    Jul 23, 2014
      Beth,
      Great to see that even during the summer the SUMs are always there to lend a hand.
      They are definitely the older version. Just a lot to scan
      Brownie Try-Its
      Animals,Art to Wear, Dancercize, Girl Scout ways, Let's Pretend, Math Fun, Me and my shadow, Girl scouts around the world, Senses, and girl sports
      Junior
      Plants and Animals, Yarn and fabric, Let's get cooking, prints and graphics, Local lore, water wonders, art to wear, model citizen, lead on, healthy relationships, Dance, Art in the home, Ceramic and clay, Art in 3D, Aerospace, Outdoor creativity, making it matters, Books and looking your best
      Just a few of each, but might make for a fun event.
      I am open to any advice.
      Thanks

      On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:02 AM, 'Beth Foster' bfoster@... [GSNNJSUMS] <GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Dawn-

      Can you scan in photos of the badges so I can see if I have the right books, I have a few generations of books?  I can scan the pages back to you, not a problem.

      -Beth

      Beth E. Foster

      Associate Registrar

      Ramapo College of New Jersey

      Mahwah, New Jersey

      07430

      Phone (201)684-7324

      Fax       (201)684-7956

      e-mail bfoster@...

      Ramapo College: Pushing Boundaries.

      Summer Hours- open and Monday-Thursday from 8:00-5:15 p.m.

      Effective Monday, August 25 Mondays 8:30-6:00 and Tuesday-Friday 8:30-4:30