741Girl Scout Shabbat - March 28, 2014 -8:00PM

    Feb 18, 2014
    Hello all!

    Cantor Barbra has been at it again and has arranged for Temple Beth Rishon to host a Girl Scout Shabbat on Friday March 28, 2014 at 8:00PM.  The shul is at 585 Russell Avenue in Wyckoff.

    Girl Scouts of all ages and all Faiths are welcome to attend.  Girls should wear their uniform vests or sashes (and khaki bottoms and white tops are always appropriate) to earn their Girl Scout Shabbat patch for the back.  Patches will be given out after the service so an RSVP reply toJewishGSNNJ@... is appreciated for planning.

    The flyer is attached (as a Word document and a PDF).  Please share it with all the Girl Scouts you know - they don't need to be Jewish.

    If you are a member of a synagogue who would like to host a Girl Scout Shabbat, please let us know.  We can provide some materials to help with planning.  The ideal date for a Girl Scout Shabbat is the Friday night at the end of Girl Scout week (which is the week that contains March 12 - Girl Scout Birthday).  However, any date that works for your temple is fine.

    I hope you can make it!

    Regards,