723ideas for Senior girls

  • Lorinda Walker
    Oct 22, 2013

      Dear SUM’s,

      My troop of 7 girls is in 9th grade now and I am finding it difficult to hold their interest. They spent all of last year working on the Silver Awards, which they completed. I am looking for some fun trip ideas, service project ideas, or any tips you have to share to help me figure out how to keep my girls from fading out completely. I know at this age the meetings and activities should be girl led, but I would like to give them some guidance. If any one has any resources on successfully leading older troops, I would appreciate it so much. I called Council but did not receive much help.

      Thanks,

      Lorinda Walker

      Past SUM of Emerson

      Licensed Massage Therapist

      Certified AromaTouch® Practitioner

      dōTERRA Independent Product Consultant, Sponsor/Enroller # 448599

      Certified Raindrop Technique® Practitioner

      201-314-0561 Cell

      Check out my new website!

      http://www.mydoterra.com/lorinda

      http://www.LorindaWalker.com