718Re: [GSNNJSUMS] "MATILDA" trip to Broadway - Nov 3 - $110

  • Linda Menzel
    Oct 9, 2013
      Okay so they don't have to be registered scout and how many spots are still open?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 9, 2013, at 2:25 PM, Susan Steinberg <normandsusan@...> wrote:

      This if for anyone. Registered Girl Scouts, boys, girls, grandparents, friends, etc.  Mostly we have Girl Scout families so far (lots of 3 generation groups).

      Hope you can join us.

      On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 2:15 PM, Linda Menzel <prgssum@...> wrote:

      Susan is this for Girl Scouts only or family members Not registered with Girl Scouts?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 8, 2013, at 7:50 AM, Susan Steinberg <gstroop903@...> wrote:

      Hi all!

      Broadway Trip to "Matilda" on Sunday November 3rd

      Leave Mahwah High School at noon on Chartered Bus
       (50 Ridge Rd, Mahwah, NJ 07430)
      Lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
      A little time to walk around the Broadway area
      Ticket to the matinee performance of "Matilda"
      Return bus trip to Mahwah arriving around 7PM

      Limited to 54 participants - first come, first served - 20 spaces still available
      $110 per person

      Make checks payable to GS Troop 903
      Mail with attached form to 'Matilda,' 96 Armour Rd., Mahwah, NJ 07430-1911
      Questions? email GStroop903@... or call Susan at 201-248-0125

      Information needed on form:

      Name(s) of attendees:
      Email address for confirmation and communication:
      Cell phone number for day of event:
      Amount enclosed:
      Check number:

      Thank you for joining us.