705seeking suggestions and advice

  • Dawn DeFalco
    Sep 13, 2013
      Ladies,
      My Juniors are just completing their Bronze award and just in time to become Cadettes.  Any advice and/or suggestions that I can offer my girls about planning a ceremony?
      I found the 11 keys for the Fly upBridging:
      Personal Growth, Understanding, Friendship, Values, Integrity, Respect, Choice, Leadership, Service, The World, Silver Award
      We will do our best with the 9 active girls returning and celebrating this milestone.
      You thoughts and ideas will help and if you have any videos I can show them that too might help.
      Thank you for all you do.
      Dawn D.
      LFGS
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic