699RE: [GSNNJSUMS] Need Your Help for Big Township Parade!!

    Aug 23, 2013
    We made 11 full sheets of plywood decade boards. We took them to BIG and used them on a float.
    They have stands that we can attach so they stand. on their own.
    We would love to see them used again.
    We are in Hopatcong but the boards have been stored in Hibernia off Green Pond Rd. near Lake Telemark.
    Get in touch if you are interested

    Bonnie Anderson

    On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Kim Nestor wrote:

    Hello fellow SUM's...
    Washington Township/Long Valley NJ is celebrating their 275th year this September with a big parade and fireworks festival.  Our Girl Scouts would love to make a good showing.
    And so, I am in need of some help here.  We'd love to have a float or some lovely display to carry along with us, tow behind my truck (I have a hitch), or have as a float to walk behind, but we do not have the luxury of time, as the event is in September!!
    If any of you have any floats, hand-held banners, suggestions, etc. that you believe might be useful to us...ie. I saw a great display on Facebook from Denville??  Please contact our Service Unit at SUM@... -or- me directly at kjnestor@...
    Thanks so much for any help you can give!!

    Kim Nestor
    Long Valley Girl Scouts
  • Show all 7 messages in this topic