      From: evelyntapiafrias <evelyntapiafrias@...>
      To: GSNNJSUMS <GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: GSNNJSUMS <GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Mar 25, 2013 6:57 pm
      Subject: Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Cookie Booth at Bergen Town Center

      Hi Linda,

      Yes, we have them just let me know how many of each.

      Evelyn T

      On Mar 25, 2013, at 5:16 PM, Linda Menzel <prgssum@...> wrote:

      Do you have tag a longs / Thin mints & Samoas... - I would be willing to buy them from you.  Let me know what you have.  I have a suburban and we can meet half way.  I am in Park Ridge.

      Linda Menzel
      Park Ridge Girl Scouts
      CO-Service Unit Manager
      Cell# 201-316-6631