664Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Cookie Booth at Bergen Town Center

  • evelyntapiafrias
    Mar 25, 2013
      Dawn,

      We have thin mints.

      Evelyn T

      On Mar 25, 2013, at 6:53 PM, Dawn DeFalco <dawdef92@...> wrote:

      I don't know if anyone else has responded.  I have everything except the thin mints.  I believe you can still pick up cookies from council on the cookie cupboard forms.
      Let me know
      Dawn DeFalco
      Little Ferry

      On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Linda Menzel <prgssum@...> wrote:

      Do you have tag a longs / Thin mints & Samoas... - I would be willing to buy them from you.  Let me know what you have.  I have a suburban and we can meet half way.  I am in Park Ridge.

      Linda Menzel
      Park Ridge Girl Scouts
      CO-Service Unit Manager