601Re: [GSNNJSUMS] 2 Tickets Available for "Annie" trip to Broadway - Nov 4

    Oct 25, 2012
      Hi Debra,

      It was nice to speak with you too. I look forward to meeting you.

      Bubba Gump's has requested that we give them an order count for the lunch menu ahead of time.  So can you please look through the menu below and let me know by Monday which entree(s) you think you'll want?  If you forget and/or change your mind it's not a problem, but to ensure the kitchen can get us in and out for our show, they want to be able to plan ahead.  When we are seated, the waitstaff will take everyone's actual orders.  Thank you for your help.

      BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP COMPANY MENU

      Choice of Entrée:
      • Mama Blue's Southern Charmed Fried Shrimp - Beer Battered Fried Shrimp served with French Fries
      • All-American Cheeseburger - All Beef Patty served with French Fries
      • Forrest's Far Out Veggie Burger - Bean based Vegetable Patty served with French Fries
      • Gump's Classic Chicken Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons with Grilled Chicken
      • Captain's Fish 'n Chips - Beer battered Mahi Mahi served with French Fries
      Dessert: Ice Cream Sundae

      Choice of Beverage: Coffee, Tea or Soft Drink - unlimited refills

      Inclusive of Tax and Gratuity

      I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

      The bus to "Annie" will be departing from Mahwah High School at 50 Ridge Road at 12:00 Noon on Sunday, November 4.  Please arrive 15 minutes early.  We will be transported by the Celebration Bus Company.  We will hand out theater tickets on the bus.

      The bus will take us directly to the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. restaurant where we have a reservation at 1:00 PM.  The tables are set for 4 to 6 peope so please plan accordingly once we're on the bus.  The lunch menu is as per above.  If you want something else, it will be at your additional expense.

      The theater is a short 3 minute walk from the restaurant.  It is your responsibility to get to the show on time.  The show begins at 3:00 so you should have a little time to walk around if you'd like so dress accordingly. The show ends around 5:45 and the bus will pick us up right by the theater and leave the city right after the show and return us to our cars.  We'll probably get back close to 7 PM.

      If you have any questions, please let us know.

      Thank you for supporting Girl Scout Troop 903 and we look forward to seeing you next Sunday!

      Susan Steinberg 201-248-0125 cell

      On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM, debra dias <debdias92@...> wrote:

      Hi there -

      Nice to speak to you today.  Can't wait to take my daughter - sounds like fun.

      Debra

      To: gsnnjsums@yahoogroups.com
      From: gstroop903@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:49:52 -0400
      Subject: [GSNNJSUMS] 2 Tickets Available for "Annie" trip to Broadway - Nov 4

      Hi!

      Due to a cancellation because of a family commitment, we have two tickets available for our trip to Broadway to see "Annie" on Sunday November 4, 2012.

      The trip includes round-trip Coach bus transportation from / to Mahwah High School, lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, and matinee tickets to "Annie" at the Palace theater.  Cost is $115 per person.

      Sunday November 4
      Coach Bus from / to Mahwah
      Noon to about 7PM
      Lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
      Matinee ticket to "Annie"
      Cost $115 per person

      Make checks payable to GS Troop 903
      Mail to "Annie" Trip, 96 Armour Rd, Mahwah, NJ 07430

      You can call me at 201-248-0125 or email me to confirm we still have them.

      Leader, Troop 903

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic