      To: gsnnjsums@yahoogroups.com
      From: gstroop903@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:49:52 -0400
      Subject: [GSNNJSUMS] 2 Tickets Available for "Annie" trip to Broadway - Nov 4

      Hi!

      Due to a cancellation because of a family commitment, we have two tickets available for our trip to Broadway to see "Annie" on Sunday November 4, 2012.

      The trip includes round-trip Coach bus transportation from / to Mahwah High School, lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, and matinee tickets to "Annie" at the Palace theater.  Cost is $115 per person.

      Sunday November 4
      Coach Bus from / to Mahwah
      Noon to about 7PM
      Lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
      Matinee ticket to "Annie"
      Cost $115 per person

      Make checks payable to GS Troop 903
      Mail to "Annie" Trip, 96 Armour Rd, Mahwah, NJ 07430

      You can call me at 201-248-0125 or email me to confirm we still have them.

      Leader, Troop 903

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic