      From: Susan Steinberg <normandsusan@...>
      To: "GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com" <GSNNJSUMS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 12:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Bad Trip....Vickie Nichols - PHISHING

      Hi all!
      Poor Vickie has been PHISHED.  This is when someone takes over your email name so it looks like you're sending SPAM.  Vickie is a GS leader / SUM from way back.  Hopefully her Phishing will go away soon.  Just delete it if you get more bad emails.
      Susan Steinberg
      Leader Girl Scout Ambassador Troop 903
      GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
      Member, National Jewish Girl Scout Committee
      Service Unit Manager Emeritus Mahwah, NJ
      Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
      Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42