58Cosmic Bowling Jan 9

    Jan 4, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 144 KB
    We still have plenty of space if girls are interested.  Just email normandsusan@... or call 201-248-0125 me.

    -------

    This is a fun night out for all girls in grades 7-12.  It's scheduled for Saturday January 9 from 11PM to 2AM Sunday.  The cost is $20 per person and includes 3 hours of bowling, rental shoes, soda, pretzels/chips, and a patch.  Each lane will be 4-6 bowlers and girls can put their own teams together.  The snack bar will be open if the girls want to purchase more food.

    RSVP due by January 6, 2010.

    The Cosmic Bowling event will be held in Boonton at the Boonton Lanes right off Rte 287 at exit 45.

    This is just for fun.  We will have the requirements for the Bowling IPA there if anyone is interested.

    If the weather is really bad, we'll reschedule.

    Thanks very much.  Happy Holidays!