474Re: [GSNNJSUMS] Re: web server

  • Lorinda Walker
    Feb 3, 2012
      Hi,

      You can create a free website on Weebly.com for free.  If you keep the Weebly extension your website will be free. So for example, my town girl scouts.Weebly .com. You do not need to know HTML to create the website. I agree with other posters who said it's the updating that's time consuming as you always need to be on top of it. But great idea about the silver award project! Let the girls do it-brilliant!

      Lorinda Walker
      Emerson SUM

      Lorinda Walker
      Essential Wellness & Massage Therapy
      201-314-0561 cell
      201-986-7909 office

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 3, 2012, at 8:18 AM, mrsruncible <monkphsh@...> wrote:

      > The web server we use for our service unit is no longer available. I wanted to see how many of you guys have a website for your service unit and what web server you use. We are looking for something that is free.

      My troop and service unit are both on qlubb.com.