466RE: [GSNNJSUMS] leader/daughter

  • Bonnie
    Feb 2, 2012
      We do a Christmas cookie exchange at our Dec Leaders meeting. Each leader
      makes a batch of cookies. The daughters come and while we have our shortened
      meeting they make gift tags. Then we eat 4-6 cookies each with milk and then
      package up the rest of the cookies for distribution to various group homes,
      nursing homes, police and schools.
      So we have fun and do a service project. I think it could work for
      Valentine's Day or almost anytime.

      Bonnie
      SUM Hopatcong
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic